Bardai Brahmin Samaj London are organising an exciting coach tour with Red Tours. There will be pick up points in London and Leicester. There are already many London members interested in attending. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Highlights of England & Scotland Itinerary:
- Dates of Tour – 29th July 2016 – 1st August 2016
- Duration of Tour – 3 nights, 4 days
Day 1: London – Leicester – Orientation tour of York
Meet your coach and Tour Director at the designated departure point in London. We set off to Leicester to meet members joining the tour. We then continue north to York, where your Tour Director will guide you through the highlights of this historic city on an orientation walk, including a visit to the magnificent Gothic Minster and the famous Shambles street. Capped off with a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 2: Orientation tour of Edinburgh and Edinburgh Castle
Your morning as we head north across the border into Bonnie Scotland, and the capital city Edinburgh. Once there, your tour director will conduct a sightseeing tour to include the Palace of Holyrood house, Georgian New Town and the Royal Mile –
entrance to Edinburgh Castle. The day ends with a comfortable overnight stay at your chosen hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Glencoe – Fort William and Ben Nevis (cable car optional) – A Panoramic tour of Glasgow
We’re heading north today, through Glencoe (also known as the ‘Weeping Glen’) onto Fort William. Lying in the shadow of the UK highest mountain Ben Nevis, Fort William is the ‘Outdoor Capital of the UK’ and one of the major resorts of the Highlands. Here you have the option to enjoy the ascent to the summit by cable car whilst admiring the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding mountains, before heading for Glasgow. Arriving in Glasgow we embark on a panoramic tour of the City Chambers, the University of Glasgow, Cathedral and George Square. Later, we enjoy a lovely Indian dinner before returning to your hotel. Gondola Ride will happen on this day.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4: Gretna Green – Lake Windermere cruise – return to London
This morning we head south to the Lake District, stopping first at Gretna Green, where eloping couples famously married against their parents’ wishes. Once in the Lake District we enjoy spectacular views from a cruise on Lake Windermere. Back on dry land we head home stopping first at Leicester and then to London.
Included in the itinerary
• Gondola Ride at Ben Nevis – worth £12 (adult) and £7 (child)
• Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels 3/4 star subject to availability at
the time of reservation.
• Lunches and Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary
• Coach tours, transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as.
Prices do not include:
• Tips of any nature
• Porterage unless mentioned on offer sheet
• Any Supplements for unsocial hours
• Insurance or Medical Cover for any passenger
• Flights of any nature (unless specified on offer itinerary)
The below prices are NET per person rates payable by you in GBP (£). Deposit of 30% to be paid by 28th April and the remaining sum to be paid by 28th May
- GBP 325.00pp – Based on a minimum of 30+1 paying adults based on twin/double sharing.
- GBP 115.00pp – Single room supplement
- GBP 235.00pp – child rate based on child 2-12 sharing a room with two full paying adults
Pick-up Points: There will be Pick-up Point in London and 1 Pick-up Point in Leicester.
- London: ASDA Wembley, Forty Lane, HA9 9EX
- Leicester: Bus Stop Adjacent to ASDA on Fosse Park Avenue, Leicester LE3 2LL
Timings are to be confirmed, and the itinerary details are also subject to change.
If interested in going on this trip then please contact Harshad Modha, the Hon. Treasurer of Bardai Brahmin Samaj London at firstname.lastname@example.org