Below, you will see a message from OUR Leicester Samaj member Vishal Dave on 3 challenges for charity he is embarking on. So far, he has collected over £500. You can also join his Facebook Page aptly titled “A run. a cycle ride and a walk”.
If you’d like to show your support then please make a donation via – http://www.justgiving.com/v15h4l7 – or text “VISH77” with the amount to 70070.
GOOD LUCK VISHAL!
Hi, Hope you’re well.
I’d really appreciate your support for 3 separate challenges I’m embarking on this April & May for the LCFC Foxes Foundation –
• Friday 26 April – running around Leicester City’s pitch of 50 laps or 90 minutes
• Saturday 04 May – cycling from Leicester City’s King Power Stadium to Nottingham Forest’s City Ground
• Saturday 25 May – walking up & down Ben Nevis, as you do!
All the above are in aid of money I’m raising for 7 different charities the LCFC Foxes Foundation are supporting this year:
1. The Lord Mayor’s Stroke Appeal. Enhancing care & treatment to stroke patients
2. The Silver Star Diabetes Appeal. Campaigning to provide Diabetes awareness
3. Home-Start. Family support charity
4. Our Space Appeal. Supporting young people with cancer
5. The Alzheimer’s Society. Providing support to sufferers & their families
6. LCFC Defibrillator Campaign. Helping to provide life-changing equipment
7. Thailand Charity Partner. Foundation for the welfare of mentally ill children in Thailand
If you’d like to show your support then please make a donation via my page – http://www.justgiving.com/v15h4l7 – or text “VISH77” with the amount to 70070. Every penny counts & I can assure you it will definitely go a long way.
Please help to spread the word & raise awareness.
Thank you for your support.